Pernah dengar Libre Office??.. Libre Office adalah Office yang bisa ditemukan di Linux. Tapi kali ini bisa dipakai di windows. Beda Microsoft Office dan libre office mungkin agak jauh. tapi secara standard fungsinya sama dan tentunya libre office ini gratis.
LibreOffice is a comprehensive, professional-quality productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base. Support and documentation is free from our large, dedicated community of users, contributors and developers. Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams. The while-you-type auto-completion, auto-formatting and automatic spelling checking make difficult tasks easy. Writer is powerful enough to tackle desktop publishing tasks such as creating multi-column newsletters and brochures. The only limit is your imagination. libreoffice also comes configured with a PDF file creator, meaning you can distribute documents that you’re sure can be opened and read by users of almost any computing device or operating system.
Changes in libreoffice 3.5.2 final 2012-04-05:
* This release is bit-for-bit identical to the 3.5.2 Release Candidate 2, so you don’t need to download or reinstall if you have that version already.
* The distribution for Windows is an international build, so you can choose the user interface language that you prefer. Help content is available via an online service, or alternatively as a separate install.
* For Windows users that have libreoffice prior to version 3.4.5 installed, either uninstall that beforehand, or upgrade to 3.4.5. Otherwise, the upgrade to 3.5.2 may fail.
* For Windows users that have OpenOffice.org installed, we advise uninstalling that beforehand, because it registers the same file type associations.
* If you run Windows 2000, you may require this update before being able to install LibreOffice.
* If you run Linux, the GCJ Java variant has known issues with LibreOffice, we advise to e.g. use OpenJDK instead.
* libreoffice contains all the security fixes from OpenOffice.org in 3.3.0, and perhaps more as a side-effect of the code clean-ups.
* Microsoft Office 2010 will complain that ODF 1.2 and extended documents written by libreoffice 3.5 are invalid (but opens them still). This is a shortcoming in MSO2010 only supporting ODF 1.1.
Bagi yang ingin mencobanya silahkan download
Date of issuance program : 05-04-2012
space program : 201.7 MB
Program: free and compatible with all types of Windows